FAMILY IN FATAL DOG MEAT TRAGEDY!

DOG MEAT IN PROCESS

CALABAR, NIGERIA - It was a sad end for 5 persons who reportedly ate dog meat in the Uchenyim village area of Cross River state.

According to residents who witnessed the incidence, the dog was earlier poisoned with Gammalin 20 by a villager whose chicken eggs had been eaten by the dog. Gammalin 20 is a common poison which is known to cause fatality to animals that consume it.

With the resulting near death of the dog, the owner decided to kill it for meal. After preparing the dog meat meal, 2 of his children and 2 other persons partook of the meal.

Thereafter, they displayed signs of being poisoned, and where rushed to a nearby health center, but unfortunately none survived it. 

Dog meals is a common and acceptable practice in this part of Nigeria.

zeeny360, Let's Talk!: IS IT OK TO KILL & EAT SICK ANIMALS? WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO THE PERSON WHO POISONED THE DOG?

 

Share On Social Media

Comment On Facebook